St John Ambulance Australia is a self-funded charitable organisation
active in all States and Territories, dedicated to helping people in sickness,
distress, suffering or danger.
St John is Australia's largest first aid training organisation. As part
of providing total first aid solutions, we also teach practical life-saving
skills to around a quarter of a million people each year.
St John (NSW) provides:
- First aid and health services at community and public events and assisting with
national disaster relief activities;
- Quality first aid training from basic resuscitation skills to advanced
life support and remote area survival;
- First aid advice to business, industry and the community;
- First aid kits and products;
- Community care services for children with literacy problems and supporting NSW Health with the school immunisation program;
- Support for ophthalmic projects in rural and remote areas of Northern NSW and the St John Eye Hospital, Jerusalem.
Some St John (NSW) 2011 statistics:
- 4,293 first aid and community care volunteers
- 311,341 hours of voluntary first aid and health services & skills development
- 29,287 first aid casualties treated
- 81,181 first aid certificates issued
Call us on 1300 360 455